Earthcaches

I am a proud

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Discovering a moving TB

Wow! Our friends have really taken to geocaching. I love it! Just before returning to Ecuador to take up our work again, we had a great visit with some good friends we introduced to geocaching in July. After a great meal they told us that for Christmas one spouse had given the other a travel bug tag. This one is kind of different. The tag is magnetic and stuck on the back of a small convertible that frequents the rural roads around Greensboro and Pleasant Garden, NC. This TB has a tendency to spend hours parked in front of the Starbucks at the junction of South Elm/Eugene Street and Interstate 85 near Robin's Roost (GC1ZFV7). Check this geocache out when you get the chance. You might get the opportunity to discover Travel Bug My Sanity too.

2 comments:

Erika Jean said...

SO cool! I have one and only one person has discovered it :-(

Just John said...

I have a TB on my van, and it's not been discovered by anyone...It's stealthy!