Earthcaches

I am a proud

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guilford County, NC Family visit and geocaching fun





I love the spring in North Carolina! I had the opportunity to travel to NC and Virginia for nine days of work and family time. It was great getting out and doing some geocaching with my grandchildren and with my daughter, Beth. My favorite caching took place on Memorial Day when K.K (10 years old) and MasterYoda1 (8 years old) went with Grandpa to Hagen Stone Park. We had a day of sunshine and fun hiking the trails and visiting all the caches we could. Little legs get tired and have to stop and play on the playground between caches. Hey, within the photos are spoilers so I'll not mention which caches they are. I highly recommend Hagen Stone Park. You can park and hit the trails without all that in and out of the car stuff.

2 comments:

Just John said...

Great pics! I'm hoping that NC will be my next duty station (my wife and I loved it there the last time). Spring there is beautiful, but I'd love to visit more than just the coastal areas this time.

Steve King said...

I hope you can get to the coast of Carolina. I'm from the middle of the state but love it. We are going home on a furlough for 5 months starting in about 30 days. We're excited. I plan to do some caching.