Earthcaches

I am a proud

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Unique Geocaches found this month

Hoot owl cache

Bird house cache near my doctor's office

Roadside and waiting for you

Three obelisks
I've been back in the USA for about six weeks now. I've enjoyed the opportunity to see a variety of geocaches. Here are a few caches that I particularly liked. I think I've done a good job of avoiding placing spoilers here. I enjoyed finding one that was an owl figures you put out in town to scare off the birds. It was hanging high in a tree and you let it down on a string. I won't mention the GC code. Then  while at my doctor's office I was able to find a bird house cache placed by a respiratory therapist in the same office. Along North Carolina's version of the E.T. Highway I found one sitting in a guide wire on a post. Nothing too original about it but I liked it. Finally, Tri-Obelisk (GC3N5BX) was a fun cache. Nothing spectacular about the cache but the interesting art work made it a fun find.

No comments: